TheHorse.com RSS feeds
Get the latest horse health news delivered directly to your website or for your personal use!
|The Horse News||http://www.thehorse.com/rss/feed|
|Across the Fence||http://cs.thehorse.com/blogs/across-the-fence/rss.aspx|
|At Home with Horses||http://cs.thehorse.com/blogs/michelle-anderson-at-home-with-horses/rss.aspx|
|Horse Sense (and Sensibility)||http://cs.thehorse.com/blogs/horse-sense-and-sensibility/rss.aspx|
|Old Horses: Better with Age||http://cs.thehorse.com/blogs/old-horses-better-with-age/rss.aspx|
|Smart Horse Keeping||http://cs.thehorse.com/blogs/smart-horse-keeping/rss.aspx|
|The Winning Edge||http://cs.thehorse.com/blogs/winning-edge-performance-horse-health/rss.aspx|
- The Publisher offers RSS feeds as a free service for non-commercial use. Any other use, including placement of advertising or other promotional content not authorized by the Publisher, is strictly prohibited.
- While RSS feed content may not be edited, display may be altered to fit your website.
- RSS feeds provide summary headline text and are specifically designed to take the viewer directly to articles hosted on the Site; they may not be used in any other way. Use of the RSS feeds without the imbedded link to www.TheHorse.com is prohibited. No content, including intermediary or “splash” pages, may be inserted between the RSS link and the associated page at the Site. The browser window in which the Publisher’s Site appears may not be framed or otherwise controlled to limit its size, position, or content.
- The use or display of the RSS feed does not suggest that the Publisher promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, websites, products, or services.
- The Publisher retains all ownership and other rights in the RSS content and any/all logos or other business marks used in connection with the RSS service. Users of the RSS feeds must provide proper attribution to the Site as the source of the content adjacent to or in reasonable proximity to the presentation of the RSS feed.