A study found no difference in stress levels of horses that received soft or harsh verbal tones from handlers during training, a result that surprised the researchers. Do you feel like your horse responds to the tone of your voice?
Total votes cast: 1486
Comments & Write-in Answers
- In the case of an emergency such as a natural disaster, are you confident your horse would load into a strange trailer? Tell us why or why not!
- Is groundwork a regular part of your routine with your horse? Tell us about it in the comments below!
- Does your horse have an annual eye exam from your veterinarian? Tell us why or why not in the comments!
- Who takes care of your horses when you travel during the holidays?
- Have you ever had acupuncture done for your horse? Tell us about your experience!
- More Polls