A study found no difference in stress levels of horses that received soft or harsh verbal tones from handlers during training, a result that surprised the researchers. Do you feel like your horse responds to the tone of your voice?
Total votes cast: 1486
Comments & Write-in Answers
- How do you get your horse's winter blankets clean once spring arrives?
- What's your favorite fly-control method around the barn?
- How do you use longeing for training and exercising your horse?
- What type of identification methods do you use for your horses?
- When do you plan to start your horse's spring conditioning?
- More Polls