Owners considered veterinarians the most reliable information source, which researchers found encouraging.
Photo by The Horse Staff
TheHorse.com reporter Pat Raia shares her experiences preparing for and weathering Hurricane Irma.
Photo by Pat Raia
- Erskine named Jean Ellen Shehan Professor and Director
- BLM Begins Rock Springs Wild Horse Gather
- Where Do Horse Owners Get Supplement Advice?
- The Horse's Rabies Awareness Week Sponsored by Merck
- Tom Riddle, DVM, Named 2017 Friend of UK Ag Equine Programs
- Registration for Online Horse Behavior, Safety Course Open
- Bluegrass Equine Digest at 100
- Michigan Man Pleads Guilty to Fatal Barn Fire
- UK Gluck Center Welcomes Dr. Carrie Shaffer
- UK Freshman Receives Legacy Equine Foundation Scholarship
- Shared Science: Human and Equine Health Similarities
- Dr. Jonathan Pycock Appointed New BEVA President
- How Horse Personality Impacts Learning
- Time-Saving Tips: Equine Veterinary and Farrier Visits
- It's All Academic Until it Happens to You
- Are Horses Self-Aware?
- Could Horses Aid in Invasive Plant Control?
- Poll Recap: Horseless Times of Life
- 2017 BEVA Congress: Saturday's Top Tweets and Take-Homes
- Infographic: Signs of Stress in Horses
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. Learn how to teach your horse an alternate response to triggering stimuli.
Owning horses sometimes requires making tough choices, especially as they get older.