December 01, 1996
Alternative therapies, such as homeopathy, chiropractic, acupuncture, and herbal treatments, have been generating phenomenal interest in recent years, and many people believe these modalities might provide an adjunct to veterinary medicine... Read More
Related Multimedia & Downloads
Q. My 17-year-old Half-Arabian gelding underwent colic surgery, recovered well, but he has lost tone in his belly muscle and his back has dropped, and his saddle doesn't fit at all anymore. How can I get his back to recuperate?
- Fall Renovation of Horse Pastures
- Installing Automatic Waterers
- Build a Horse Manure Composting System
- Selecting a Round Pen
- This Bud's for You!
- Climate Change and Horse Keeping: Managing the Uncertainty
- Practical Horse Feeding for Adult Horses
- Choose the Right Winter Clothing for You
- Chore-Efficient Winter Water Supply Ideas