A study found no difference in stress levels of horses that received soft or harsh verbal tones from handlers during training, a result that surprised the researchers. Do you feel like your horse responds to the tone of your voice?
Total votes cast: 1486
Comments & Write-in Answers
- Which complementary therapies does your horse receive on a routine basis? (Choose all that apply)
- How many other horses does your horse get turned out with?
- Has your horse had a dental exam or treatment in the past 12 months?
- How far are you located from your veterinarian's office/clinic (or home in the case of ambulatory vets)?
- Have you ever taken your horse to a university veterinary teaching hospital for diagnosis and/or treatment? Tell us why or why not and share your experiences!
- More Polls