Health Alert: Equine Influenza
February 6, 2014
Sarah Reuss, VMD, Dipl. ACVIM, of the University of Florida shares what owners need to know about equine influenza, its clinical signs, and treatment and prevention methods.
- Researcher: Current Equine Flu Vaccines Effective Against Foreign Strains
- Update on Equine and Canine Influenza
- Germs Know No Boundaries: Vaccinate for Equine Influenza in Border States
- Controlling Equine Influenza
- Equine Influenza Vaccine Protocols: Boosters are Best
- Equine Flu Transmission Examined in Report
- Vaccinate Against Equine Flu to Minimize Spread of Disease
- Link Between Equine Disease Outbreak and Psychological Distress Found
- Vaccination Schedule Guidelines
- Fighting Equine Influenza: Winning the Battle but Losing the War?