Follow these steps to help your overweight horse subsist on fewer calories.
Photo by Thinkstock
Old horses spend their lifetimes earning our love and respect. Learn how to keep them healthy and comfortable.
Photo by Vince Cook
- 5 Tips for Feeding Easy Keepers
- WEG Reflections: Rehomed Horses Shine
- Poll Recap: Supplement Expenses
- Situational Queen Bee
- Planning for the Final Goodbye
- Prevalence and Risk Factors for Obesity
- Understanding Senior Horse Feeds
- Promoting Metabolic Wellness
- Researchers Unlock Clues about Aging Equine Tendons
- 10 Equine Joint Health Resources on TheHorse.com
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. Find out why a mare might be guarding her caretakers during feeding.
Full-time turnout is one of the best ways to develop a young horse's musculoskeletal system.