Old horses spend their lifetimes earning our love and respect. Learn how to keep them healthy and comfortable.
Photo by Vince Cook
What age-related health conditions are you managing in your senior horses?
Photo by Deborah Larson
- Poll Recap: Supplement Expenses
- Situational Queen Bee
- Planning for the Final Goodbye
- Prevalence and Risk Factors for Obesity
- Understanding Senior Horse Feeds
- Promoting Metabolic Wellness
- Researchers Unlock Clues about Aging Equine Tendons
- 10 Equine Joint Health Resources on TheHorse.com
- Researchers Link Red Complex Bacteria, EOTRH
- Malinowski Delivers Presentation on Senior Horse Health
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. Find out why a mare might be guarding her caretakers during feeding.
Full-time turnout is one of the best ways to develop a young horse's musculoskeletal system.