A burn requires careful treatment to prevent complications, regardless of severity.
Photo by R. Reid Hanson, DVM, Dipl. ACVS
Your daily grooming regime requires commitment. Its rewards are your horse's continued well-being and comfort.
Photo by The Horse Staff
- Dealing with Burns on Horses
- Vets Testing Cutting-Edge Sarcoid Treatment for Horses
- Grooming For Health
- UC Davis Acquires New Linear Accelerator
- Hair Coat Conundrums
- Watch for Summer Sores in Horses
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
- Abnormal Facial Sweating
- Melanoma Risk in Gray Quarter Horses Studied
- Help Your Favorite Animal Nonprofit Win Skin Care Products
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. What would cause a horse to sweat on only one side of its face?
As I pass my two-year anniversary with The Horse, I'm reflecting on how my job has changed the way I manage and care for my own horses.