Learn how to determine if your horse is underweight and what feeding options are available for hard keepers.
Photo by Alexandra Beckstett, The Horse Managing Editor
Find out how a vet would train a horse from a Grand Prix dressage trainer, clinician, and veterinarian.
Photo by Thinkstock
- Skinny Horse Help
- UK Strongly Represented at the ESS Symposium
- Researchers Study Impact's Impact on Bone Health
- Mind the Gap: Feeding the Toothless Horse
- Vaccines, Dewormers, and Nutrition for Senior Horses
- UK Graduate Student Spotlight: Wenying Zhu
- Poll Recap: Senior Horse Health Concerns
- Promoting Lifelong Equine Joint Health
- Horse Weight Management FAQ
- Does Equine PPID Affect Immune Responses to Vaccination?
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. Can the death of one horse lead to a complete change in another's behavior or "personality"?
Funds for land acquisition and trail development are drying up. Find out what you can do to help ensure enough land is preserved for equine activities.