Our international reporter offers a look into the best moments of the 2014 World Equestrian Games' opening ceremony.
Photo by Christa Lesté-Lasserre, MA
There are no easy answers regarding equine welfare. One vet shares what he's learned from being involved in the issue.
Photo by Thinkstock
- Indiana Hires Second Lab to Handle Backlog
- Kentucky State Police Accounts for Horse Herd
- First Medals Handed Out at 2014 WEG
- Missing Oklahoma Horses at Center of Theft Investigation
- AAEP Foundation Allocates Funds to Support Equine Welfare
- First Competition Day at 2014 WEG in the Books
- The WEG Opening Ceremony from the Press Box
- Ohio Family Appeals Service Horse Decision
- Outside the Lines
- Accused North Dakota Probation Violator Arrested Again
- It's in the Blood
- Basic Horse Anatomy and Physiology
- TWHBEA President Backs Anti-Soring Bill
- Staff Sgt. Reckless Honored at Marine Corps Museum
- Extruded Feeds
- Nothing But Net: Equine Health Information Online
- Supplements And Drugs
- Progress and Prognostication
- Nutrition 101
- Blood Builders (Hematinics)
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. My 24-year-old Arab gelding recently came off the trailer very sweaty and with tremors in his shoulder muscle and hindquarters. It was only a 15-minute trailer ride, and it was sunny, but not hot. Is he suffering from heat issues because of his age?
If you're in the business of buying and selling horses, how do you settle on a fair price?