Finding it difficult to schedule enough quality time in the barn these days? Worried that all your other obligations are going to mess with your horse’s need for regular feeding and his love of routine? Feel like you never have enough hands to get all the work done?
Help is out there, in the form of automated feeders, waterers, and even stall mucking assistance devices. It might not be quite the barn-o-matic version of the future projected in those old “Jetsons” cartoons, but it can help you spend less time toiling over your horse, and more time enjoying him.
This free report offers information about automated devices that can improve a day’s work around the farm.
- Going Green: Are Equine Diets Environmentally Friendly?
- Managing Bacterial Pneumonia in Adult Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Are Stabled Horses at Increased Risk for Developing Colic?
- 'Map' Airborne Particles in Barns to Minimize Airway Disease
- Advancements in Understanding Airway Diseases
- Biosecurity for Horse Farms: Stall Disinfection and Other Management Techniques
- Reducing Your Horse's Exposure to Dust
- Composting: A Viable Alternative for Mortality Disposal
- Study: Horse Manure Storage Conditions Impact Fecal Egg Counts
- Study Shows Stall Cleaning Impacts Stable Air Quality