Digital Editor Michelle Anderson and Dr. Erin Denney-Jones join the show live from American Association of Equine Practitioners conference in Anaheim, Calif.
About the Experts
Erin Denney-Jones, DVM, is an FEI veterinarian and owner of Florida Equine Veterinary Services in Clermont, Fla. Her interests and practice areas include chiropractic care, sport horse medicine, reproduction, general medicine and surgery, and preventive care including wellness programs, vaccinations, parasite control, and dentistry.
- Effects of Behavior-Modifying Drug Investigated (AAEP 2011)
- Alternative Treatment for "Roaring" in Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Granulation Tissue Management in the Horse (AAEP 2011)
- Treating Equine Upper Respiratory Tract Ailments (AAEP 2011)
- Equine Head Flexion and Airway Inflammation (AAEP 2011)
- New Insulin Resistance Test Method for Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Benefits of Casts for Severe Horse Limb Injuries (AAEP 2011)
- Local Anesthesia's Effect on MRIs of Horse Feet (AAEP 2011)
- Bute and Banamine: Avoid Using Together (AAEP 2011)
- Standing RLP in Horses Safe, Effective (AAEP 2011)