Dr. Erin Denney-Jones explains how you can protect your horse from equine influenza.
About the Experts
Erin Denney-Jones, DVM, is an FEI veterinarian and owner of Florida Equine Veterinary Services in Clermont, Fla. Her interests and practice areas include chiropractic care, sport horse medicine, reproduction, general medicine and surgery, and preventive care including wellness programs, vaccinations, parasite control, and dentistry.
- Researcher: Current Equine Flu Vaccines Effective Against Foreign Strains
- Update on Equine and Canine Influenza
- Germs Know No Boundaries: Vaccinate for Equine Influenza in Border States
- Controlling Equine Influenza
- Equine Influenza Vaccine Protocols: Boosters are Best
- Equine Flu Transmission Examined in Report
- Vaccinate Against Equine Flu to Minimize Spread of Disease
- Link Between Equine Disease Outbreak and Psychological Distress Found
- Vaccination Schedule Guidelines
- Fighting Equine Influenza: Winning the Battle but Losing the War?