Dr. Erin Denney-Jones explains how X rays work as a diagnostic tool.
About the Experts
Erin Denney-Jones, DVM, is an FEI veterinarian and owner of Florida Equine Veterinary Services in Clermont, Fla. Her interests and practice areas include chiropractic care, sport horse medicine, reproduction, general medicine and surgery, and preventive care including wellness programs, vaccinations, parasite control, and dentistry.
- Ultrasound Beats X Rays for Identifying Articular Lesions
- Joint Problems: Blood Tests Might Aid Early Screening
- Equine Sinus Surgery Aided by CT Scan
- Histology Goes 3-D with Imaging Technique
- Equine Dentistry: Straight From the Horse's Mouth
- Neck Problems in Sport Horses
- Clinical and Radiographic Examination of the Equine Foot
- Understanding the Venogram
- A Look at Dental Radiology
- AAEP 2002 Laminitis Sunrise Session