ACT 2013: Components of a Stallion Breeding Exam
August 11, 2013
Dr. Dickson Varner describes what he's looking for during a stallion breeding soundness exam.
- Subfertile Breeding Stallions: Management Strategies (AAEP 2010)
- Estimating Future Stallion Fertility
- Atypical Causes of Stallion Infertility
- Managing Subfertile Stallions
- Stallion Infertility and the Y Chromosome
- Top Reproduction Studies of 2012-'13
- Study: Sires' Genes Form the Equine Placenta
- Stallion Semen Tests: Which to Use and What Do They Mean?
- Do Equine Metabolic Diseases Affect Reproduction?
- Horse Pain and its Impact on Reproduction