Tying Up: A Breed-Specific Disease
May 27, 2013
Dr. Erica McKenzie of Oregon State University shares the horse breeds and diseases associated with tying up.
- Tying-Up in Horses: A Review
- Neuromuscular Disease Can Lead to Performance Issues
- Nutrition Can Help Manage Tying-Up in Sport Horses
- Genetic Diseases in Horses Reviewed for World Equine Vets
- PSSM Genetic Mutation Reported in Some UK Horse Breeds
- Muscle Disorders in Warmbloods Easily Diagnosed through Biopsy
- Polysaccharide Storage Myopathy: Blame It on the Genes
- 2007 Morris Animal Foundation Equine Research Wrap-Up
- Inheritance of RER in Thoroughbreds
- Could a Supplement Ease the Effects of Tying Up?