Our international reporter offers a look into the best moments of the 2014 World Equestrian Games' opening ceremony.
Photo by Christa Lesté-Lasserre, MA
There are no easy answers regarding equine welfare. One vet shares what he's learned from being involved in the issue.
Photo by Thinkstock
- First Medals Handed Out at 2014 WEG
- Missing Oklahoma Horses at Center of Theft Investigation
- AAEP Foundation Allocates Funds to Support Equine Welfare
- First Competition Day at 2014 WEG in the Books
- The WEG Opening Ceremony from the Press Box
- Ohio Family Appeals Service Horse Decision
- Outside the Lines
- Accused North Dakota Probation Violator Arrested Again
- New Referral Scheme Launched to Help Combat Saddle Problems
- Congressmen Call for Strict Inspections at TWH Celebration
- Extruded Feeds
- Nothing But Net: Equine Health Information Online
- Supplements And Drugs
- Progress and Prognostication
- Nutrition 101
- Blood Builders (Hematinics)
- Invitations for National Economic Impact Study Distributed
- Slings for Horses--Getting A Lift
- USEF Statement Regarding Positive Drug Tests at the 2004 Olympic Games
- Benefit for Hurricane Victims Features John Lyons
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. My 24-year-old Arab gelding recently came off the trailer very sweaty and with tremors in his shoulder muscle and hindquarters. It was only a 15-minute trailer ride, and it was sunny, but not hot. Is he suffering from heat issues because of his age?
If you're in the business of buying and selling horses, how do you settle on a fair price?