How do you manage your hairy seniors during the warm months?
Photo by Keith Larson
Horse grooming tools come in an assortment of styles and types. Here's help to get your grooming kit started.
Photo by Thinkstock
- Texas Horses Dead after being Swarmed by Bees
- Knottenbelt: Fecal Blood Test Opening Diagnostic Doors
- HERDA's Impact on Tendons, Blood Vessels Studied
- Uneven Sweating and Intermittent Lameness in a Horse
- Infographic: Equine Allergies
- Applying Insect Repellents
- Blue-Eyed Blues
- Equine Pastern Vasculitis Still Puzzling Researchers
- Cellulitis Treatment and Prevention in Horses
- Leishmaniasis: No Longer Just a Foreign Animal Disease
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. My 12-year-old Standardbred mare has developed an unusual sweat pattern. Occasionally, she will limp on the leg closest to the sweat patch but there is no swelling or heat associated with the area. What could cause this issue?
If you're in the business of buying and selling horses, how do you settle on a fair price?