A study found no difference in stress levels of horses that received soft or harsh verbal tones from handlers during training, a result that surprised the researchers. Do you feel like your horse responds to the tone of your voice?
Total votes cast: 1486
Comments & Write-in Answers
- How often is your horse fed hay?
- Do you plan on blanketing your horse this winter? Why or why not?
- Is it appropriate for someone to sell or charge a rehoming fee on a "rescue" horse? Please share your thoughts!
- How much did you pay for the last horse you bought?
- To you, does a horse being referred to as a rescue make it (please tell us why):
- More Polls