Some sores, injuries, and infections can make saddling a painful process for your horse. Here's what to watch for.
Photo by Courtesy Hastilow Competition Saddles USA
Learn about common issues owners encounter with their horses' spine and saddle fit and how to treat such issues.
Photo by Alexandra Beckstett, The Horse Managing Editor
- Skin Issues That Affect Saddle Fit
- Clinical Signs and Causes of Back Pain in Horses
- Veterinarians Discuss Limb Deformities
- Pelvic Fractures in Horses: Not Always Career-Ending
- MRI to Predict Catastrophic Fetlock Fractures in Racehorses
- Dewormer's Effect on Scratches
- Researchers Study Compensatory Lameness
- The Trouble with Mud
- AAEP Announces Continuing Education Opportunities for Vets
- Study Evaluates Horseshoes, Track Type, Thoroughbred Safety
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. Find out what kinds of skin parasites can cause scratches and how these pests respond to ivermectin treatment.
There are countless hoof products and practices that have become popular due to salesmanship rather than evidence.