Find out how to keep you, your prone-to-worry horse, and those around him safe.
Photo by Photos.com
Studies focused on ophthalmology, gastrointestinal disease, foal medications, pain management, and more.
Photo by Anne M. Eberhardt/The Horse
- Managing the Anxious Horse
- Practical Equine Medicine Studies of 2015
- 5 Common Equine Eye Injuries
- UC Davis Researchers Seeking Appaloosas for Clinical Trial
- The Horse's Top Videos of 2015
- AAEP Convention Day 3: A Formal Apology to Dr. Ann Dwyer
- Charley Gets a Second Chance at Barrel Racing
- First Equine Leptospirosis Vaccine Introduced
- Researchers Review Risk Factors for Deep Stromal Abscesses
- Nunnery to Discuss Equine Vision During Free Lecture
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. I would like to know about the different ways a tooth can grow in the wrong place on a horse. Can a tooth ever grow out of the front of the head close to the eye?
One German horse owner paints zebra stripes on her horses to repel flies.
- Genetic Conditions by Body System
- Therapeutics and Medicine (AAEP Convention 2012)
- 15 Fascinating Facts About Equine Eyes
- Piroplasmosis, Guttural Pouch Infection, Miscellaneous Topics
- AAEP 2010 Convention Complete Coverage
- Milne Lecture: Eye Surface Failure in Horses
- AAEP 2007 Convention Complete Coverage
- Infectious Disease in Horses