A study found no difference in stress levels of horses that received soft or harsh verbal tones from handlers during training, a result that surprised the researchers. Do you feel like your horse responds to the tone of your voice?
Total votes cast: 1486
Comments & Write-in Answers
- How do you keep thawed water available to your horse during cold weather?
- Have you set a horse-related resolution for the New Year? Tell us about it in the comments!
- Does your horse colic more in the winter than other times of the year? Tell us about your experiences in the comments.
- What is most important to you when buying a saddle pad?
- In the case of an emergency such as a natural disaster, are you confident your horse would load into a strange trailer? Tell us why or why not!
- More Polls