Learn how to keep adult horses healthy during their prime. Register and submit a question for our July event!
Photo by Anne M. Eberhardt
Learn about navicular disease, a common condition that causes up to 1/3 of all front-limb equine lamenesses.
- Infographic: Navicular Disease
- Hoof Anatomy, Part 2: Outer Structures
- What Shape are my Horse's Feet In?
- Treating Suspensory Injuries with Fetlock Support Shoes
- Poll Recap: Hoof Care Costs
- Fighting White Line Disease
- SPANA Launches Fundraising Effort to Train African Farriers
- Horse Hoof Anatomy, Part 1
- Optimizing the Care and Management of Your Equine Athlete
- Univ. of Florida to Offer Online Horse Care Course
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. The farm I work at has a mare with a club foot. Her mother did not have a club foot, but I am told her sister and her yearling colt did. Is club foot an inherited condition?
How will climate change affect horse husbandry and disease? Experts are gather later this month to discuss at the first Conference on Climate Change and Horse Management.