ISES 2013: Rider Perception of Rein Tension Study
July 30, 2013
Do you know how much pressure you put on your horse's mouth? Dr. Hayley Randle, a researcher with the equitation science department at Duchy College in Cornwall, U.K., shares the results of her study investigating rider perception of rein tension. This interview is from our on-site coverage of the 2013 International Society of Equitation Science Conference in Newark, Del.
- Shedding Light on Equine Night Vision
- Vets Help Horses, People
- Moorman's Launches New Web Site
- Focus on Discipline: Harness Racing
- Diagnosing Lower Limb Lameness in Sport Horses
- Saddle Fit Can be a Problem for Racehorses
- How Vets can Treat 'Untouchable' Horses
- Biosecurity Tip of the Month: Horses and Event Facilities
- Could Stress Cause Gastric Ulcers in Performance Horses?
- The Top 10 Horse Health Articles of 2013