2012 Laminitis Conference Overview
November 3, 2012
Dr. James Orsini shares the importance of bringing vets and farriers together to discuss laminitis at the 2012 International Equine Conference on Laminitis and Diseases of the Foot.
- Laminitis Research Project Inclusion Criteria Expanded
- Researchers Seeking Horse Owner Help in Laminitis Study
- Working to Understand Equine Laminitis
- Cryotherapy for Laminitis Prevention after Lameness Onset
- Supporting Limb Laminitis in Casted Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Support Strategies in Chronic Laminitis Cases
- Using Foot Casts to Manage Laminitis 'Sinking' Cases
- Laminitis Prevention and Intervention in Hospitalized Horses
- The Toe Crena: A Laminitic Link?
- Treating Laminitis with Acupuncture