Why UPenn's Semi-Feral Herd Ponies Don't Founder
August 8, 2013
Seeing tiny ponies grazing on the lush, green University of Pennsylvania pasture, you'd expect more than a few to founder. Find out why they don't from equine behavior researcher Dr. Sue McDonnell.
- Laminitis Research Project Inclusion Criteria Expanded
- Researchers Seeking Horse Owner Help in Laminitis Study
- Working to Understand Equine Laminitis
- Cryotherapy for Laminitis Prevention after Lameness Onset
- Supporting Limb Laminitis in Casted Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Support Strategies in Chronic Laminitis Cases
- Using Foot Casts to Manage Laminitis 'Sinking' Cases
- Laminitis Prevention and Intervention in Hospitalized Horses
- The Toe Crena: A Laminitic Link?
- Treating Laminitis with Acupuncture