Common Hoof Problems
- By Nancy S. Loving, DVM
- Oct 18, 2011
Healthy hooves are paramount to a horse’s soundness and well-being. And regardless of your horse’s use, he’s likely going to encounter a few foot issues in his lifetime. Listed in this free report are some of the more common hoof problems you might see and tips on how to identify, manage, and prevent foot problems.
- Treating Equine Canker with Topical Cisplatin Chemotherapy
- Laminitis Research Project Inclusion Criteria Expanded
- Researchers Seeking Horse Owner Help in Laminitis Study
- Working to Understand Equine Laminitis
- Cryotherapy for Laminitis Prevention after Lameness Onset
- Supporting Limb Laminitis in Casted Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Support Strategies in Chronic Laminitis Cases
- Using Foot Casts to Manage Laminitis 'Sinking' Cases
- Laminitis Prevention and Intervention in Hospitalized Horses
- The Toe Crena: A Laminitic Link?