When the going gets muddy, the muddy get hoof problems. Here's what to watch for in your horses.
Photo by Photos.com
Follow these 10 earth-friendly tips to help reduce our horses' hoof prints on our planet.
Photo by Thinkstock
- Poll Recap: Trees Toxic to Horses
- The Trouble with Mud
- 10 Easy Earth Day Tips to Green Up Your Horse Life
- Managing Horses During Drought
- Caley Pea Intoxication in Horses Studied
- Using Electric Fence to Improve Pastures
- Weed Management in Pastures, Hayfields, and More
- Horses Eating Thistle
- Spring Turnout Tips for Horses
- Horse Fencing Options 101
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. An owner worries about her horse eating thistle. An equine nutritionist responds about the risks.
Interested in what kind of footing to put in your outdoor arena? Find out what this reiner uses in his outdoor arena.