Ask The Vet
Do supplements, concentrates, and forages have you confused? Learn what your horse needs from an equine nutritionist.
Photo by Thinkstock
Follow these important steps if your horse shows signs of an infectious disease.
- Equine Guelph to Offer Horse Growth, Development Course
- 2014 'Therio Conference' Held in Portland, Oregon
- Stallion Libido
- Understanding Protein in Horses' Diets
- Post-Thaw Semen Quality Tested
- Male Horse Hygiene
- Equine Laparoscopic Castration's Success Rates Studied
- Vaccines for all Ages
- Does Breeding Impact Stallions' Performance Under Saddle?
- Cryptorchid Confusion
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. I have a breeding problem with my Quarter Horse stallion. He is showing little or no signs of libido with my mare. She is giving all indications that the time is right, but he has no interest. He won't even "talk" to her. What can I do or try?
I consider our round pen our most important tool on the property. Here are details on how to install one.