All owners should know their horses' normal vital signs and how to take them correctly. Here's a review.
Photo by The Horse Staff
A behind-the-scenes look at how your horse's immune system is best primed for battle.
Photo by Anne M. Eberhardt
While Bute was more effective at label dose, one vet says new dosing firocoxib recommendations could impact the results.
Photo by Alexandra Beckstett, The Horse Managing Editor
- Why is the Frog of My Horse's Foot Falling Off?
- Poll Recap: Tipping Farriers
- Missing Oklahoma Horses at Center of Theft Investigation
- The Basic Physical Examination
- Superheroes in a Syringe: How Vaccines Work
- Saddle Up Safely Releases Booklets on Safe Equine Travel
- KSU Vet: Watch for Vesicular Stomatitis
- Bute, Firocoxib Compared for Alleviating Hoof Lameness
- New Referral Scheme Launched to Help Combat Saddle Problems
- RCI Votes to Increase Multiple NSAID Penalties
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. A veterinarian who’s also a certified farrier explains frog exfoliation and what you should do if it happens to your horse.
I consider our round pen our most important tool on the property. Here are details on how to install one.