A prepurchase exam helps you evaluate a horse's health and soundness before buying.
Photo by Kevin Thompson
If you're in the business of buying and selling horses, how do you settle on a fair price?
Photo by Michelle N. Anderson, TheHorse.com Digital Managing Editor
- AHC: Bonus Depreciation Bill Passed by House
- Prepurchase Exams: A Health Care Must
- Cryptorchid Confusion
- What to do if a Horse's Microchip Company is out of Business
- Tax Depreciation for Racehorses Advances
- Prepurchase Examinations: Don't Forget the Eyes
- Bill Would Extend Equine Industry Tax Benefit
- French Equestrians Protest Tax Law Change
- Maintaining Horse Health Records: Keep Notes on Everything!
- Planning, Zoning Basics for Horse Farms Webinar Scheduled
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. The horse I'm interested in buying is a cryptorchid. I really like the horse--should I not consider buying him?
I consider our round pen our most important tool on the property. Here are details on how to install one.