How to Do a Half Halt
April 17, 2014
Erin King of All The Kings Horses explains how to do a half halt with your horse to improve collection.
- Shedding Light on Equine Night Vision
- Vets Help Horses, People
- Focus on Discipline: Harness Racing
- Apply With Caution: Is Your Topical Treatment Show-Safe?
- Cross-Training Sport Horses for Body and Mind
- Trotting Over Poles Can Have Exercise, Therapeutic Benefits
- Show Jumping Great Sapphire Dies of Colic Complications
- Show Prep Tips Designed to Keep Your Horse Healthy
- What Makes Horses More or Less Likely to Miss Training Days?
- Saddle Sore Spots