Do you tip your farrier for trimming or shoeing your horses (please share your thoughts on whether or not tipping is appropriate)?
Total votes cast: 1727
Comments & Write-in Answers
- Does your hoof care professional use radiographs (X rays) taken by your veterinarian to inform how he or she trims and/or shoes your horse? (If so, tell us why and how often your farrier or trimmer requires updated radiographs.)
- What equine mosquito-borne disease are you most concerned about? (Please share your prevention strategies in the comments below!)
- Have you ever cross-trained your horse by taking lessons outside your primary riding discipline? If so, tell us about your experiences.
- How much time do you take off work each year for horse-related activities? (Tell us the reasons why in the comments: horse shows, clinics, camping trips, vet appointments, etc!)
- How likely is your horse to step into or cross a body of water, whether it's on a trail ride or an eventing course?
- More Polls