Age-Related Susceptibility to Rhodococcus equi
April 30, 2014
Marcarena Sanz, DVM, MS, Dipl. ACVIM, of the University of Kentucky’s Gluck Equine Research Center shares information about R. equi, a serious pneumonia-causing respiratory disease in foals up to 6 months old.
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Cause Lung Inflammation?
- Electrolyte Use in Performance Horses
- Alternative Treatment for "Roaring" in Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Treating Equine Upper Respiratory Tract Ailments (AAEP 2011)
- Equine Head Flexion and Airway Inflammation (AAEP 2011)
- Supportive Care for Foals with Pharyngeal Dysfunction
- In Depth: Evaluating the Upper Respiratory Tract (AAEP 2011)
- Managing Bacterial Pneumonia in Adult Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Patella Infections in Foals Require Prompt Care (AAEP 2011)