Dynamic Respiratory Clinical Cases
September 30, 2013
Dr. Gary Priest of Versailles, Ky., presents equine respiratory disease case studies identified via dynamic endoscopy.
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Cause Lung Inflammation?
- Electrolyte Use in Performance Horses
- Alternative Treatment for "Roaring" in Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Treating Equine Upper Respiratory Tract Ailments (AAEP 2011)
- Equine Head Flexion and Airway Inflammation (AAEP 2011)
- In Depth: Evaluating the Upper Respiratory Tract (AAEP 2011)
- Equine Rhinitis in Respiratory Infection Cases (AAEP 2011)
- Epiglottic Abnormalities in Nonracehorses: A Review
- 'Map' Airborne Particles in Barns to Minimize Airway Disease