AAEP on Call: Relaying Information in the Event of an Injury
May 4, 2013
Dr. Larry Bramlage, AAEP On Call veterinarian, reviews communications in the face of a racehorse injury at Derby or Breeders' Cup.
- Selecting a Thoroughbred: The Role of Genetics
- Do Whips Encourage Racehorses to Run Faster?
- Epiglottic Abnormalities in Nonracehorses: A Review
- Racehorses, Swimming, and Colic
- Myostatin Gene in Thoroughbreds: Further Research Completed
- Equine Veterinarians Most Likely to Contract MRSA
- Wobbler Syndrome in Thoroughbreds: Racing Prognosis Examined
- Study Examines Stem Cells' Efficacy in Racehorses
- Kentucky Derby: Archarcharch, Battle of Hastings Doing Well After Surgery
- Uncle Mo Will Not Run in Derby