An owner describes how she made the difficult decision to euthanize her "heart horse" based on his quality of life.
Photo by Lauren E. Gash
Dr. Jim Schumacher shares strategies for assessing and treating equine head injuries.
Photo by The Horse Staff
- Considering a Horse's Quality of Life
- British Horse Health Survey Trends Reflect Current Research
- 2017 BEVA Congress: Friday's Top Tweets and Take-Homes
- Penn Vet Announces 2017-18 First Tuesday Lecture Series
- Managing the Anxious Horse
- Equine Eye Problems 101
- Foggy Vision: Conditions That can Cloud the Equine Cornea
- Emergency 911: Horse Show Edition
- Leptospira's Role in ERU in U.K. Horses
- Stranger Things: A Sunken Eyelid
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. What could be the cause of this horse's strange eyelid indentation?
One German horse owner paints zebra stripes on her horses to repel flies.
- 2016 BEVA Congress Wrap Up
- Genetic Conditions by Body System
- Therapeutics and Medicine (AAEP Convention 2012)
- 15 Fascinating Facts About Equine Eyes
- Piroplasmosis, Guttural Pouch Infection, Miscellaneous Topics
- AAEP 2010 Convention Complete Coverage
- Milne Lecture: Eye Surface Failure in Horses
- AAEP 2007 Convention Complete Coverage