A study found no difference in stress levels of horses that received soft or harsh verbal tones from handlers during training, a result that surprised the researchers. Do you feel like your horse responds to the tone of your voice?
Total votes cast: 1486
Comments & Write-in Answers
- Do you manage or care for horses in a lesson program, dude string, or riding program? Tell us about your experiences!
- What kind of bedding do you use in your horse's stall?
- Do you keep your horse at a barn with an indoor/covered arena during the winter months?
- Do you have any of the following horse-farm mud-management projects in the works for this fall? Tell us about your plans!
- Which of the following social media outlets do you use to share or gather horse-related information (check all that apply)? Please explain your answer in the comments below!
- More Polls