Deworming Part 3: Clinical Signs of Internal Parasite Burden
June 1, 2013
Internal parasites can make a horse unthrifty and cause poor hair coat, digestive issues, and even colic. Learn about these and other clinical signs of a wormy horse from Dr. Steve Sundholm of Equus Veterinary Service in Oregon City, Ore.
- Besnoitiosis in Donkeys (AAEP 2011)
- Strongyle Egg Counts and Race Performance
- Japan's Nuclear Troubles: What is Radiation's Effect on Horses?
- Fenbendazole: Better Treatment for Fighting Resistant Ascarids (AAEP 2010)
- Researchers: Flexion Tests Target Fetlock Joint
- Horse Owners Advised to Prepare for Hurricane Earl
- Fungus Battles Equine Internal Parasites 'the Natural Way'
- Tapeworm-Colic Link Discovered
- Fungus Might Help Control Strongyles Environmentally
- Planning Out Deworming Practices