Have you ever wondered how your horse sees the world, or how you should to respond to an equine eye emergency? Get your equine eye and vision questions answered by a board certified veterinary ophthalmologist.
About the Experts
Amber Labelle, DVM, MS, Dipl. ACVO, is a veterinary eye specialist and assistant professor at the University of Illinois School of Veterinary Medicine. A former three-day eventer, Labelle primarily focused on ambulatory equine medicine before entering her specialty of comparative ophthalmology. In 2012, Veterinary Practice News named her among the top 25 up-and-coming veterinarians to watch.
- Eye Evaluation in Equine Prepurchase Exams
- Understanding Equine Cataract Surgery
- Diagnosing and Treating Equine Glaucoma
- Understanding Equine Vision
- Understanding Equine Eyelid Disorders
- Third Eyelid Removal in Horses: Options Compared (AAEP 2011)
- New Technology for Diagnosing Keratitis in the Equine Eye
- Catastrophic Ocular Surface Failure in the Horse (AAEP 2010)
- Detomidine Sedation and Eye Pressure in Horses (AAEP 2010)
- Ocular Disease in Horses with HERDA: Study