Take Your Horse's Temperature
July 19, 2012
Tom Cassleberry, DVM, of Fairfield, Calif., shows you how to take your horse's temperature.
- Complicated Equine Skin Diseases
- Estimating Horse Weight Accurately
- Colic in Horses: When is Surgery Necessary?
- Thermographic Eye Thermometers for Horses
- Checking the Vitals: Is My Horse Sick? How Sick?
- Checking the Vitals: The Lungs
- Checking the Vitals: Heart Function and Sound
- Summer Riding: When the Rider is Hot, the Horse is Hotter
- Study: Neurologic Signs Not Limited to One EHV-1 Strain
- Examining the Equine Eye