ISES 2013: Comparing Amateurs and Pros in Rein Tension Study
August 5, 2013
Dr. Hayley Randle of Duchy College in Cornwall, U.K., compares how professional and amateur riders responded during her rein tension study.
- Shedding Light on Equine Night Vision
- Vets Help Horses, People
- Moorman's Launches New Web Site
- Focus on Discipline: Harness Racing
- Trotting Over Poles Can Have Exercise, Therapeutic Benefits
- Show Jumping Great Sapphire Dies of Colic Complications
- Show Prep Tips Designed to Keep Your Horse Healthy
- What Makes Horses More or Less Likely to Miss Training Days?
- Saddle Sore Spots
- Researchers Study SDF Tendonitis in Cutting Horses