Injectable Field Anesthesia
July 31, 2013
Did you know the rate of death for horses under general anesthesia is 100 times great than humans? Horse size and history makes a difference. Learn that and more about field anesthesia from specialist Dr. Nora Matthews of Texas A & M.
- Suture Techniques for Intestines Compared (AAEP 2011)
- New Surgery for Deep Corneal Abscesses
- Pretty as a Picture After 'Wry Nose' Surgery
- Study Compares Laparoscopic, Conventional Cryptorchidectomy
- What to Expect with Standing Enucleations
- How Effective is Cribbing Surgery?
- Equine Postoperative Ileus Insights
- Influences on Equine Fracture Healing
- Surgical Options for Managing Roaring in Horses
- CSU Surgeon Honored for Research that Helps Horses, Humans