Deworming Part 6: Creating a Strategic Deworming Plan
November 1, 2013
Dr. Steve Sundholm of Equus Veterinary Service in Oregon City, Ore., shares how you and your veterinarian can create a customized deworm program for your horse.
- Besnoitiosis in Donkeys (AAEP 2011)
- Strongyle Egg Counts and Race Performance
- Japan's Nuclear Troubles: What is Radiation's Effect on Horses?
- Fenbendazole: Better Treatment for Fighting Resistant Ascarids (AAEP 2010)
- Researchers: Flexion Tests Target Fetlock Joint
- Horse Owners Advised to Prepare for Hurricane Earl
- Fungus Battles Equine Internal Parasites 'the Natural Way'
- Deworming Your Horse Webinar June 2
- Tapeworm-Colic Link Discovered
- Fungus Might Help Control Strongyles Environmentally