Abortion in Horses
January 26, 2010
Dr. Karen Wolfsdorf discusses equine abortion causes and precautions.
- Researchers Examine the Secret Life of Equine Embryos
- Vaccinating Pregnant Mares for Equine Viral Arteritis
- Male Horses: A Role in Early-Term Abortion?
- Increase in Abortions Noted in Kentucky Broodmares
- Equine Abortion of Unknown Cause
- Fescue: A Danger to Pregnant Mares
- Hormone Therapy Might Prevent Equine Abortion
- World Vets Meet
- Placentitis Research Could Help Prevent Late-Term Abortions
- Early Embryonic Loss and Genetics