Horse Wounds Part 2: First Aid, Wrapping, and Bandaging
September 27, 2011
Learn about basic horse wound first aid, including cleaning, antibiotic use, and wrapping/pressure bandage techniques with Dr. Christy Corp-Minamiji of Davis, Calif.
- 'Pinch Grafting' for Equine Lower Limb Wounds (AAEP 2011)
- Granulation Tissue Management in the Horse (AAEP 2011)
- Manuka Honey for Healing Horse Wounds (AAEP 2011)
- Ointments Help Horses with Bug Bite Hypersensitivity
- Hyaluronic Acid-Based Biomaterial to Enhance Leg Wound Healing (AAEP 2010)
- Aseptic Platelet-Rich Plasma Preparation Essential in Equine Practice
- Platelet-Rich Plasma: Healing Skin Wounds in Horses
- Equine Leg Wounds: Should You Bandage?
- Study: Hylauronan Dressing Doesn't Aid Distal Limb Wound Healing
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for Wound Management: Study