Guest Dr. Amy Gill answers old horse nutrition questions submitted by users of TheHorse.com. Find out what feed options are best for your senior horses.
About the Experts
Amy Gill, PhD, is an equine nutritionist that specializes in growth, metabolic, and exercise-related disorders of the horse. She is a contributing writer to many popular press magazines, provides consultation, and recently developed Equi-Force Equine Products LLC. Her Web site is www.amymgillphd.com.
- Feed Tags: Four Components to Evaluate
- Disease Prevalence in Older Horses Examined
- Using Nutrition to Prevent and Manage Equine Disease
- High Doses of Vitamin E Benefit Older Horses
- Understanding Beet Pulp as an Equine Feed
- Tooth Characteristics and Feed Digestibility
- Horse Health Tips for Extreme Cold Weather
- Feeding Horses When Temperatures Drop
- Caring for Older Horses: The Elmer Bandit Diet
- Beet Pulp Shortage Continues, Could Repeat