A behind-the-scenes look at how your horse's immune system is best primed for battle.
Photo by Anne M. Eberhardt
While most vaccines are administered without problems, side effects can occur. Here's what you need to know.
Photo by Kevin Thompson
- Superheroes in a Syringe: How Vaccines Work
- KSU Vet: Watch for Vesicular Stomatitis
- Colorado, Texas Report Additional VS Quarantines
- Vaccine Reactions
- Additional VS Cases Reported in Texas, Colorado
- Colorado, Texas Report Additional VS Cases
- Zoonoses: What Horse Owners Need to Know
- Saint Louis Encephalitis Virus Found in Neurologic Horse
- 14 Additional Texas Premises Quarantined for VS
- Number of Colorado Facilities with Equine VS Jumps to 21
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. What are the more common ways that a horse would contract rabies? What are the symptoms that one would look for?
If you're in the business of buying and selling horses, how do you settle on a fair price?